Tuesday 23 May 2017

Change of content :(

Hey Guys,
Today I have changed the content of my blog from what I had originally planned, following the dreadful bombing in Manchester this week. I just can't believe it. My thoughts and love go out to all those who get caught up in such a disgusting act.
Now I was going to write about my fab weekend which I had with a great bunch of friends that I had in Manchester on Saturday. I went to see Take That at the MEN Arena!! We had a few cocktails in the afternoon and enjoyed a great concert. Now this still happened however I have a totally different slant on it after this weeks events.
For a start we were only there on Saturday! It makes you think that it could have easily been a few days earlier which we would have been caught up in. Now I for one am not someone who will avoid doing things 'in case' something happens as I believe you have to live and enjoy your life. It does however feel quite scary when it is so close to home.
Life is short, no one knows what is round the corner, so live it, be the best you can be, have fun, laugh a lot, stay healthy and most of all be happy!
We can't help with everything, however, we can help with some of things on that list. So click one of the links below to be fit and healthy to lead a happy active life.
life is short
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (enjoying every day) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment