Wednesday 10 May 2017

Starting with the man in the mirror

I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
In the words of Michael Jackson...... I heard this on the radio the other day and I sat and listened to the words. It made so much sense, no matter what you want to change, the only person that can make a difference to you and your life is YOU!
So if you want to make a change to the person/body staring back at you in the mirror then why not start by clicking one of the links below. 
man in mirror
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (still working on the person staring back at me) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment