Monday 22 May 2017

Team Spirit

Hey Guys,
Sorry I have been a bit quiet on the old blogging front. I have been so busy lately and I have let them slide (rubbish excuse I know). Anyway I am back to it as lots has happened over the last couple of weeks. So I will start by rewinding to last weekend (13th/14th May). I went to see the Commitments on Saturday night then I did the Leeds Half Marathon on the Sunday.
It was funny as my friend had a spare ticket to see the Commitments and asked if I wanted to go. I said yes and had it in my head that I was going to a concert, then only after talking to a few people it transpired that I was actually going to see a Musical! I did think that it was strange that a concert was on at the Alhambra lol.
Then a group of us from the running club did the Leeds Half Marathon. It was a great to see so many of us doing it! It was a warm day, however I managed 1 hour 46 mins so I was happy with that. The last two miles was a killer though.
I have been training with one of my friends from the running club in prep for the half marathon and I have to say that if we hadn't been training together I think I might have not made it to the start line, especially as I was doing competition prep at the same time.
That's what I love about boot camp too, people train as a group and encourage each other in the sessions........and many friendships have been made at boot camp. So if you want to come along or want help with healthy eating then click one of the links below.
Your first session is FREE so you know what you are signing up to.....unlike me and concerts lol.
rrr
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (needs a PA) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment