Tuesday 20 June 2017

Can't keep using 'being busy' as an excuse

Hi Guys,
In case you were worried yes I am still on the planet and still running Fit 4 Force. I have however been slack as a bag of you know whats with my blogs and admin! And I am going to use the same excuse that a lot of people use for not exercising.......I have just been so busy I don't seem to have any time!!!
Blah blah blah.......now I am actually rolling my eyes at myself to my lame excuse, of course I have had the time, the fact of the matter is I have decided to do other things with that time instead of getting my backside into gear!
I will admit though that my weekends have been action packed with doing fun stuff and having a life again! I will give you a quick round up of my 'excuses' before I go back to bo**ock myself in my blog!
So last weekend I was on a spa break for my friends birthday......we went to a lovely place in Cheshire, had lunch (and a few cheeky cocktails) then a couple of treatments and an overnight stay. It was fab and boy did I need the downtime. Work and life in general has been so full on recently I don't ever seem to relax unless I am away from home........anyone who runs their business from home will know that you never get away from it all. Then this weekend just gone I enjoyed a lovely meal out with friends then a few drinks and a boogie afterwards.
Now the one thing I am good at is still training, I get up 5 days a week to hit the gym before work and that is part of my daily/weekly routine. Just like doing my blogs and admin was part of my weekly routine....then a few weeks ago i started to let it slide and then the back log hit and sometimes you just don't know where to start.
someone busier than you
The same goes for training and eating healthy, you might have had a routine which you let slide, or you may have put some weight on and you sometimes think 'where the hell do I start'!? Now the important thing is that you start....you are not going to get results overnight, just like I am not going to get through all my work in one afternoon! However sat in Costa now (aka my second office) I am making that start.
So if you are struggling to get back into healthy eating or training, or just don't know where to start then why not click one of the links below.......if I can make a start on my massive to do list then you can make a step towards a new healthier, fitter you!?
Just click one of the links below and make a start today
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (no more excuses) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment