Monday 5 June 2017

Another weekend of terror!

Hi Troops,
Well I didn't think I would be writing about another terror attack so soon after the Manchester bombing!
I was over at my friends on Saturday and saw the news whilst we were out Saturday night! I just couldn't believe it....what kind of world are we living in!!? It is scary to think that you might go on a night out or a weekend away somewhere and never make it home!
It puts things into perspective and makes you realise how precious life is. So go out and live it......be happy, spend time with those who are important and who you love, take care of yourself and live a life that makes you happy!
I want to thank all my customers past and present as you have enabled me to follow my dream and have a job I love!
Have a great week!
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (living each day happy) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe


No comments:

Post a Comment