Tuesday 7 February 2017

We all have scars, we all have stories

Hi Troops, 
Half way through yet another week.......time really does fly when you are having fun, or getting older lol!
The other day I was having a conversation with someone at work and I'm not sure how we got onto it but I started telling them about a scar I had from an operation I had when I was younger. Behind every scar, either physical or emotional is a story.........
For those that don't know the story behind one of my physical scars.......I was born with a hole in the heart and when I was nine years old I had open heart surgery to 'fix' it. I still have two leaking valves so I go for check up's every four years (in fact that has got me thinking I am probably due a check up soon).
Now for me I grew up with this scar so it is a part of me and I sometimes forget I have it and forget what I actually went through at the time! However on occasions I remember I have this scar and sometimes feel self conscious about it. It's normally when I have to get my kit off in front of new people lol.....when I did my first bikini competition I was quite conscious of it, well at least until the perma tan was on and it was covered up! Also getting my kit off in front of a new partner (sorry Dad if your reading) I always wonder what they are thinking. 
I realise that not all scars are visible, most people carry around some emotional scars with them too. Going back to getting your kit off, I am sure there are many more people who feel the same as I do when getting naked in front of someone new. No matter how comfortable we are with how we look we can become critical when getting naked.
Some people have scars from a bad experience they have had through exercise too......we might have had a bad experience at the gym, in a fitness session or in most cases the emotional scars go as far back as hating their PE lessons at school!
Now I could go on all day about the different physical and emotional scars we may all suffer from (well mine alone would be a weeks worth of blogs lol). However no matter what your scar, there is always a way of dealing with it, making yourself stronger and building your confidence. 
At Fit 4 Force we can help you feel better about yourself, achieve your goals and help you feel proud of how you look naked! So if you want to re-write your story click one of the links below and tell those scars to do one ;)
scars
Our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! So if you want to kick start your fat loss click below....
Andrea (proud of my 'war wounds') Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment