Sunday 12 February 2017

Sometimes you've got to kiss a lot of frogs

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
I had a busy one, out with a friend Saturday night and I was marshalling at a road race yesterday......I was dressed like the Mitchellin Man just to keep warm!
When I was out on Saturday I got chatted up by a 21 year old! He thought I was 27 (yes he was drunk but I am going to take it lol!). Now I haven't given you all an update on my personal life for a while.....after Christmas I succumbed to the world of online dating. I have had a couple of dates since Christmas....yet I have to find someone who is of husband quality, I often find it a ball ache spending time with someone I am not that interested in, however, I am more likely to meet my Mr Right by going out dating than sat in on an evening. Also every time I meet a frog I am one step closer to meeting my prince ;)
Sometimes we have to put ourselves out of our comfort zone, sit and endure someone talking at us for a whole afternoon to get one step closer to getting what we want. The same goes for exercise, if we sit at home we are not going to get results.......if you want to achieve your goal you have to be consistent, you have to go out and train when you dont feel like it, you have to put yourself out of your comfort zone and realise that every session is one step closer to the end goal.
So click one of the links below to get one step closer to your own 'charming goal'.
frogs
Our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! So if you want to kick start your fat loss click below....
Andrea (loving the toyboy attention) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe




No comments:

Post a Comment