Sunday 26 February 2017

Right Tools for the job

Hello Troops,
Hope you have had a good weekend?
Half term is now over so back to the early morning gym sessions and getting to bed earlier! Last week gave me the chance to do stuff that I haven't been able to do for a while, one was to get my accounts done (boring) and the other was to go to some business networking events which I don't get chance to do when I am at work.
So Friday I had a networking binge day.......Now I used to go to regular networking events and then just got out of the habit of going. It was good to make new contacts and meet people from different businesses. Now one thing I realised when I was at the events was that my business cards were out of date and I only had a handful left! Now as exchanging business cards is a must at these kind of events I realised that I needed to get some more (just wrote on my to do list lol).
Now when it comes to joining bootcamp all the tools you need are some comfy clothes, some trainers and a drink. Oh and the willingness to take part. Once you get here let us do the rest, we will guide you, tell you what to do and there are plenty of like minded people to 'network' with. So why not give us a try and click one of the links below :)
right tools
Our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! So if you want to kick start your fat loss click below....
Andrea (networking pro) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment