Thursday 16 February 2017

Confidence + happiness = Attractiveness

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good week and felt loved this Valentines week?
I was reading something the other day that said in order to be loved we have to learn to love ourselves. Now I totally agree with this, if we rely on someone else to make us happy instead of making ourselves happy then we are setting ourselves up for disappointment. I can also speak from experience that if we want someone else to make us happy then we tend to put up with behaviour which is unacceptable and often become weak in the process.
This then has a knock on effect on other areas of our lives and most of all our confidence. I was in this position only last year....I was stressed about work, upset about my mum when she was ill and I piled on the pounds (of fat not muscle!) Fast forward a year and I am in a completely different place, both emotionally and physically. Since I have felt truly happy again I have been attracting more attention from the male variety. I have dated more, I have been chatted up when out and even had 21 year olds asking me out lol. I also got up Monday morning to two red roses left on my car windscreen.
Now there are many things which give us more confidence, however, in the main it is things that make us feel good about ourselves, if we feel good, we start to look good, we laugh more and we are generally happier.
Exercise and diet are two of the things that can help us look good, feel good and give us more confidence! How many times have you beaten yourself up for eating that healthy meal or for doing a work-out? I am guessing not at all!?
Whatever gives you more confidence and makes you feel good about yourself then you should do more often. So click one of the links below and get your happy back :)
confidence
Our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! So if you want to kick start your fat loss click below....
Andrea (finally truly happy) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment