Monday 27 February 2017

Time to take control

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week? Monday was a complete shock to the system when I had to get out of bed first thing....I had got used to having a bit of a lie in over half term!
Last week I mentioned how I had gone to watch the new Fifty Shades film, the main character in the film Christian Grey is a complete control freak, in all aspects of his life (not just in the bedroom!). Now his character takes it to the extreme, however a certain level of control can be good when it comes to success.
When I first started my own business I was terrible, I had to do everything myself and I liked things doing my way.....which wasn't a good thing as I ended up working myself into the ground, never having a holiday and not keeping things fresh. I am a lot more relaxed than I used to be and I am happy for people to help me out and I am open to new ideas.
Now there are certain aspects of my life that I have full control over and other aspects that I have no control over (which drives me mad as I am impatient lol). Now the things I can control are my diet and exercise regimes and also how I react to situations.
The reaction to certain situations is something that I have had to learn and practice as I have got older........however I have learnt not to react negatively to situations we have no control over, the only person suffering by doing so was me!
When it comes to training and healthy eating having some control is good. Saying no to the tray of cakes and getting up when the alarm goes off for training (and yes there are many times I want to press snooze) all leads to results and success. All this has an impact on my overall well-being, I feel happier, I have more energy and I have more confidence. Getting fit and healthy is not only a physical thing; it can help us improve emotionally and with our general well-being.
Do what make's you happy, never have regrets and live the life you want. If you want help becoming the 'Managing director' of your own mind and life then click one of the links below
control-freak
Andrea (manager of my own life) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment