Sunday 19 February 2017

Accountability

Hi Troops,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
I have had a busy one....out with work on Friday night, busting my moves on the dance floor till the early hours and I was the last one standing and completely sober! I only got about 5 hours sleep as was working Saturday morning and quite frankly I felt hungover I was that tired! I am an 7 hours or more kinda girl lol.
Then out for the big bro's birthday on Saturday evening, I managed to get a power nap in before went out otherwise I wouldn't have got through the evening!
Sunday morning I had planned a run with my friend and when my alarm went off I just wanted to switch it off and turn over. Now this is why making plans with someone is great as you have someone to be accountable to. It is the same for my bikini competition prep, I like having a coach to keep me in check and have someone there to tell me off if I go off track.
It is so easy to quit or not turn up to training if there is no-one there asking where you were!
So if you want to make it easier to train and stick to healthy eating then make yourself accountable to someone.
Click one of the links below to let us help :)
accountability
Our 21 day transformation plan is flying out the door and a great price of only £25.00! So if you want to kick start your fat loss click below....
Andrea (had great fun on H20) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment