Sunday 2 October 2016

Bridget finally did it!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I just want to thank everyone who came to the Macmillan coffee evening on Friday, thanks to those who donated and also baked. We raised £150.00 which I thought was great for only an hour!
hottest girlfriend
This weekend I went to watch Bridget Jones, talk about laugh out loud comedy! I was worried I might fall asleep now that the showcase has those big reclining comfy chairs......anyway I managed to stay awake, it was far too funny to be falling asleep.
Now I won't spoil the plot for you, however, one thing that was referenced in the film was that Bridget finally had hit her target weight. Now if you have watched the other two films her weight is something which she talks about a lot as it is something she struggles with. She looked great, attracted a couple of guys and fulfilled her wish of having a baby. Now I'm not saying if you get in shape you automatically get a relationship and start a family. However if you are happy and healthy then you ooze attractiveness.
Don't be like Bridget and struggle for years, click one of the links below and let us help you reach your target. Now I am not saying I can help with your relationship and starting a family.........although having said that I have had people meet at bootcamp who are now married and one girl who was struggling to get pregnant did the LifeForce plan and now has a baby #justsaying
Click below and let us help :)
Andrea (my life is like a Bridget Jones movie) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment