Tuesday 11 October 2016

Girls Just want to have fun!

Hello Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
I was away in Newcastle (Y I Man) for my friends hen do. We had such a blast, we did an Old School Sports day on the Saturday which was such a laugh. Although doing wheel barrow races after Prosecco and a burger is not a great idea lol! Now its a long time since I have been on a 'proper' night out with full on drinking as I have spent the last few months prepping for my comps. I have to say I was proud of myself as I managed to stay out late and remembered most of the night lol.
Now because I know I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking I drank water through out the night with my alcohol, it stopped me getting trollied and stopped me getting a hangover......RESULT! Now drinking water doesn't stop hangovers however it can help prevent them and stop dehydration (main cause of hangovers!)
Now when I was on the hen do I learnt a couple of things......one was to avoid men that slap your arse, then lick your face to apologise (yes that is the kind of idiots that I seem to get on nights out) and the second was that if you do something well then why not tap into other markets.........so watch this space for Fit 4 Force 'Old School Sports Day'. 
Have a great week guys and I am looking forward to trying something new. 
girls just wanna have fun-282154

Andrea (love Espresso Martini's) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment