Sunday 16 October 2016

Dry(ish)athlon

Hello Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend? Mine has been alot 'dryer' than last weekend when I was on my friends hen do. I was round at my friends fo a 'girls' night in.... I was back on the H2O as back on my competition prep now.
I was in the gym changing rooms last week and I was listening to a conversation in there, one lady was telling her friend how she did the Dryathlon in September and only drank three times! I couldn't help chuckle to myself as from what I can gather the idea is not to drink at all! As the conversation unfolded the lady said that she normally drinks 3-4 times a week so I suppose three times in one month is a massive improvement.
sober
This got me thinking about how people tackle lifestyle changes in different ways......I am pretty much an all or nothing person so I find it easier just to cut things out where some people find baby steps easier and cut things out gradually. 
Its the same with training, if you starting something new you either start gradual or throw yourself in the deep end. Whichever category you come under we can help.
We have training packages which cater for those who want to train once, twice or upto times a week. Whatever size your step may be, taking it is the important thing. So however big or small, click one of the links below. 
Andrea (dry again) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment