Tuesday 18 October 2016

The grass isn't always greener

Hello Troops,
Hope you are all having a good week? I am on the countdown to half term, I cant wait to have a few days off and just chill out.....something I don't do enough of!
My phone contract was due for renewal and the deals that were on offer with my current service provider weren't that great, so after years of being a loyal customer I switched providers.........boy am I regretting that decision! Nearly as much as the many bad decisions I have made with regards to men lol.
Anyway my nice new shiny handset arrived along with a FREE tablet, my number was switched over last week and I have had problems ever since. I think technical support and customer service recognise my voice I have been on with them that much. I even called into a store to try solve the problem. I can receive calls and texts I just cant get any internet unless I am connected to wi-fi.....not great when you are hardly at home and need your phone for business!
grass greener
Anyway after getting rather p**sed off with my new provider I phoned back my old ones to see if they could match the deal........luckily for me they managed to get near enough for me to change back (which is still all in the process but won't bore you with it all!)
Now if you are happy with something, whether that's a product or a service then I would recommend to stick to it. Customer service is a massive priority when I decide on buying something, the fact that the issue isn't resolved was an issue, the bigger issue was that no-one seemed to know what they were doing!
So if you want to come along to exercise sessions where you will receive customer loyalty and stay where the grass is already green then click one of the links below.
Andrea (need to stick to what I know) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment