Tuesday 25 October 2016

Friday night viewing had me booing!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend and a great start to the week?
Last Friday night I was watching the stand up to Cancer programmes and it turned me into an emotional wreck! One because it is a topic which has touched our family directly over the last year and also because I am a soft buggar. As soon as I see someone cry.......I cry!
There was a New York Doctor on the programme (a rather dishy one at that) and he was explaining how smoking and obesity are the main causes of most cancers! In one hand I was shocked and on the other hand I thought to myself that at least this is something that can be prevented by lifestyle changes.
So I googled some stats and smoking, diet, alcohol and obesity cause over 100,000 cancers!!! That's the equivalent of 1/3 of cancers diagnosed!! Being overweight can cause Colon, Breast, Kidney, Gallbladder, Ovaries and Pancreas cancers...that is a bloody lot of cancer that can be prevented by maintaining a healthy weight and making some lifestyle changes.
Now I hope that I have many years left in me yet as there are lots of things I want to achieve in my life and lots of places I would love to visit.....so if you feel the same click one of the links below and do the best you can to lead a longer, healthier life.
fuck you cancer
Andrea (so emotional) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment