Tuesday 4 October 2016

Only downgrade in certain situations

Hello Troops,
Hope you are all having a good week? Today I had a situation that when I got home I thought, wow look how far I have come. I was at an event for work and one of the people there was my ex fiancee's wife! Now if she was just his wife then it might not have been such a defining moment, however she is someone who made my life hell by sending me numerous hate messages and attacked me in a nightclub and put me in A&E #rough
This was a long time ago now, however, on the handful of occasions I have bumped into her/him in the past I have always felt bit nervous.......until today. Today was different, today it was like I didn't know her and even when I saw him turn up I didn't think anything of it......other than how far I had come and what a lucky escape I had! Also by him doing a downgrade actually upgraded my life. How many other people have noticed that with an ex? They always seem to a do a downgrade afterwards (happened with most of mine lol).
exs downgrade
When it comes to health & fitness up & downgrades work hand in hand...........
You upgrade your eating habits to healthy ones, you downgrade your body fat
You downgrade your unhealthy lifestyle and you upgrade your health
Upgrade your exercise, upgrade your fitness and body composition
The list could go on but you get my drift. Sometimes you just to make small changes to what you are doing to get results. When I look back I have made mistakes in relationships and in my diet.......I thought because I trained a lot I could eat what I wanted! You can't train your way out of a bad diet, nor in the case of my past dubious episodes (ex's) polish a turd ;)
exs
So if you want help to upgrade your behaviour and leave the downgrades behind click one of the links below.
Andrea (saved money on a divorce) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment