Wednesday 28 February 2018

Who is your Inspiration?

Hello Guys,

Hope you are all having a good week and enjoying the snow? I could write a whole blog on how a couple days of snow has the whole country at a stand still......god knows how we got on years ago when we had weeks of it, or how other countries cope! Anyway I am not going to rant about that over my blog lol.

In my blog earlier this week I spoke about how even instructors sometimes need a kick up the booty to reassess, re motivate and make things fresh again. Today I want to talk to you about people who inspires us to be healthy and active.

Now if I think about who inspires me, initially I would say instagram fitness models, people who I inspire to look like. However when I think about consistent inspiration (and not just appearance) then I would have to say it was those who inspired me when I was younger and continue to do so in my adult life.

So my inspiration has to come from my parents (aka our Nige & Miss Daisy). Now when we were younger we often had to walk most places (as we only had one car), our days out were at the park with a cool box full of food and our entertainment was rounders or some other games. As we got older my Mum and Dad joined a running club so we had even more days out, which involved activity, I used to think my Dad was crazy when he was training for a Marathon....who wants to do that for fun I thought!!



As I got to my late teens and early twenties this is when I started doing my structured activity.....I started to run and went to fitness classes with my Mum. This was the start of my health & fitness journey.....which I got to turn that passion into a career.

My parents continue to inspire me everyday, they still try and keep active and healthy. They both come to my bootcamp as well as doing other physical activity. I suppose a special mention has to go to Mum as she continues to stay active and healthy whilst having treatment for cancer.

So whatever or whoever your inspiration is, being fit and healthy should be a lifelong journey that gives you a great quality of life.

Click one of the links below to start your fitness journey.....one day you might become an inspiration to someone else!

Click here for consistent fitness training
Click here to eat yourself healthy
Click here for delicious monthly recipes
Andrea (lucky to have the parents I have) Springthorpe

07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment