Wednesday 26 July 2017

When you realise you just don't get enough!

Take your minds out of the gutter........I am talking about sleep, well lack of it in my case.
The last few weeks have been manic at work (good manic but manic) I have had something on every weekend for the last god knows how many...... late nights and early mornings have started to take its toll!
On Friday I finished at lunch time and when I got home I thought I would have a 20 minute power nap....which turned into two hours!! The same happened on Saturday and when I was at my Mum and Dads on Sunday I could barley move from the sofa, I was absolutely exhausted! For the first time in a long time I missed training on Monday and had a couple of early nights and now I feel loads better!
coffee
I had noticed that I was getting a sore throat, my memory became even worse than normal and I sometimes couldn't think of words I wanted to say, I'm not even 40 yet!!
Now my job is normally to encourage people to get off the sofa and do some exercise, however, you sometimes have to listen to your body.....if you are having afternoon naps which turn into a couple of hours on a regular basis then it is your bodies way of saying you need a rest! Same goes if you are constantly getting run down or ill, I find it very hard to realise that I am not Wonder Woman and that I need to slow down, but that down times is as important as training time.
One of the benefits of exercise & eating healthy is that it builds your immune system, so when you do start to get a bit run down you can fight off being unwell a lot better than if you didn't exercise.
My goal for after my holidays is to make sure I get at least 7 and half hours sleep a night!!
So if you want to build your immune system as well as making sure you have a rest day at least once a week then click one of the links below....
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (ready for my holiday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment