Monday 10 July 2017

Six Bloody Years!!

Hello Super Troopers,
These weeks are flying by, I can't believe we are in July (I am on the countdown to my holiday now!)
So this weekend was fab.....I celebrated 6 years in business with a group of my clients!!
There was over twenty of us who went out to celebrate, there was good food, a few cheeky cocktails (perhaps a few too many), some break dancing and some busking at the end of the night. It was so good to see everyone out of their trainers and what a laugh we had! Thank you to everyone who came to help me celebrate.
work anniversary
I cant believe how fast these 6 years have gone! From something that started as an idea in a pub to having trained 100's of clients I just cant put into words how lucky I feel. Believe me there has been times when I have wanted to quit and jack it all in, times I have struggled, however those brief moments of doubt pass when I turn up to a session and realise that I am making an impact on someone's health and fitness.
The best thing in the last 6 years is that I cant remember once dreading going to work! For me it doesn't feel like work, I love doing what I do (putting you guys through hell haha) and I am lucky that I am able to do something I am personally passionate about and make a career out of it.
So I just want to say a massive thank you to you guys, if it wasn't for you working hard in each session and turning up to training I wouldn't be doing what I love so big high five to you all!
I should also mention two very important people in my life who have been there through it all, they have supported me from the start and they even pay me to come get tortured too (no family freebies here lol)........of course it is my Mum and Dad (aka Miss Daisy & 'Our Nige'). I couldn't wish for better parents....I think they sometimes could wish for a less stressful daughter lol but it those guys who have made me into who I am today for constantly being amazing support.
So if you want to make a change to your lifestyle click one of the links below........we train hard and sometimes party hard too!
So just click one of the links below and make a start today........
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (still loving what I do) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment