Tuesday 11 July 2017

What you believe you receive!

Hi All,
Hope you are having a good week so far?
I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that I would write about the law of attraction, something I have started using over the last year or so. Now I could write loads and loads about this and go on for this, however today I want to keep it as succinct as possible.
The principle behind the law of attraction is that whatever you believe, focus on, put energy into is what you attract into your life. Now this works on both positive and negative things. I have only been practicing it (consciously) in the last 12 months or so, however, without realising I have used it before. I think the best example was before I met my ex boyfriend.....I kept telling everyone that I didn't want anyone younger, anyone in the Army or shorter than me in high heels. And guess what that is actually what I attracted!! Yes I said what I didn't want, however, the universe doesn't 'hear' the word don't.....so you have to say what you want in life rather than what you don't want!
Over the last 12 months I have started saying what I do want in life and gradually things are starting to fall into place! The best way to practice this is if you want a parking space....I imagine that there is a free space anytime I go anywhere and do you know what ever since I have done this I have managed to park without any issues. It might sound a bit nuts and some people are sceptical about it however if you don't try it you don't know!
law-of-attraction-quotes
How many times do you hear people saying they can't lose weight, or talk about all the negative points of their body? And then struggle to get the results what they want? If you focus on the negative then it becomes more negative and you feel like you are struggling without any change.
If you tell yourself that you are fit and healthy and have a body you love (and actually believe it) then honestly great things will start to happen.
In order for good things to happen in your life you need to think positive and start attracting it. Watch the video below which explains more...
So just click one of the links below and make a positive impact on your life
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (attractor factor) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment