Tuesday 1 August 2017

Who am I?

Hello Troops,
By the time you read this I will be heading off on my jollies......something I certainly need right now! I was talking to someone the other day and they asked if I was taking my trainers........now normally I pack them, however I have been so tired lately I am going to allow myself a complete rest!
Something which in all honesty I don't do enough of, I feel guilty if I don't train when I am at home, yet get me on holiday and I am quite happy to turn lazy for a week ;)
The other week after a bootcamp session we were doing the usual stretch off and we started talking about what courses I have done in the past, some of my newer clients didn't know my qualifications and didn't even realise that I had done my degree. It got me thinking that so many people come along to my sessions and sign up with-out actually knowing my background. 
Now we all assume that when we are buying a service that the person delivering that service is qualified.......however the scary truth is that there are probably a lot of people out there working in various different sectors, the fitness industry included that are not really qualified to do the role they do.
So for those who don't know that much about me (other than being the 'evil' instructor) I thought I would fill you in (not to blow my own trumpet) but to assure you that I am qualified to shout at you all on regular basis ;)
I have always had an interest in keeping fit and I have trained on a regular basis since been in my late teens.....however I always had administration type roles and worked in an office. Back in 2007 I decided to quit my full time job and go do my degree. I studied Exercise, Physical Activity and Health and The University of Huddersfield. I originally wanted to be a PE teacher and after doing my placement in a school I decided against it!!
i am your trainer
I somehow managed to come out with a First Class honours degree, something which I am very proud of and something which I worked my backside off to achieve. At University I completed my PT qualification and since leaving have gone on to do other courses, bootcamp instructing being the most obvious one. I am also a fully qualified running coach, so all those intervals I have you doing are for the greater good and not just my enjoyment ;)
Now I know I have said this before and it is still very relevant that my job is my passion and I never feel like I am going to work. The best feedback I get is when I see someone achieve their goal or complete something they thought they could never do. So if you want someone to help you on your fitness journey that is not only passionate but also qualified then click one of the links below.......
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (time for a siesta) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment