Thursday 17 August 2017

Up your game!

Hi Troops,
Well its been a whole week since I have been back from MMF3 (aka my holiday). Boy it was exactly what I needed, in fact I didn't realise how much until I slept for the first two days without even picking my book up! I had a fab time, met some great people and felt so relaxed! It is safe to say that a week is never long enough!
Now I won't bore you all with my holiday stories......plus what happens in Murcia stays in Murcia ;)
Before I went away I did a blog saying that I wasn't taking my trainers on holiday with me and I stuck to this. To be fair even if I had have done I don't think I would have done any running as I was there when the heat wave was on and it was far too hot. I didn't do much 'structured' swimming either! Anyway it has since I have got back that I need to 'up my game' where healthy eating and training is concerned.
up your game
To be fair last Thursday I was back in the gym, but I also went out for lunch and a cheeky cocktail! This morning I even slept in and missed the gym which is not like me! I think sometimes when you break your routine it is so hard to get back into, especially as I am off work from Legacy Sport so harder to get into a routine. Although I do think you should listen to your body and if it is telling you to rest then you obviously need it. It is if that rest turns into weeks rather than a couple of days when it might become an issue.
So if like me you want to get back into the swing of things after your holidays then why not click one of the links below.........lets do a 'high five or 'fist pump' to get us all back into training and healthy eating :)
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (when's my next holiday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment