Wednesday 23 August 2017

Go with your gut!

Hello Troops,
Hope you are enjoying this lovely british Summer weather!!! Take me back to Spain!!
I am currently reading a book on business and the part that I was reading yesterday was about following your 'gut feeling'. It went on to say that some of the best businesses and decisions are made from a gut instinct. Most people act quicker when they get a gut feeling about something rather than trying to weigh things up and talk themselves out of things.
Now if you read my last blog you will probably realise that I am very impatient and I often act on gut feelings.......which is great for an impatient person, as I act quicker and s**t gets done! Fit 4 Force was a gut feeling that I 'ran' with and I am so glad I didn't sit and think about it for too long as I might have talked myself out of it! Now a gut feeling doesn't literally come from our gut it comes from the limbic brain, which is responsible for all of our feelings such as loyalty and trust. Now when we make a decision to do something following on from a 'gut feeling' we often can't explain why we did it......it just felt right!
Often the more time we think about something, we can make the wrong decision or talk ourselves out of something......
gut feeling
How many times have you thought that you wanted to start training but have been worried about whether or not you will be fit enough, worry about the other people in the class, tell yourself you haven't enough time? The list/excuses can go on. However if one day you look at yourself and realise that you need to change then take action. Remember the best decisions are made from gut feelings and are generally the ones with a great outcome! So why not follow your gut and click on one of the links below......trust that it will be a great decision ;)
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (time to get rid of my holiday gut!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment