Sunday 24 September 2017

When the pressure is off!

Hi Guys,

Hope you have all had a good weekend? I have had another hetic one, I cant wait to have one free weekend where I can do nothing........although I would probably be bored if I had!

Yesterday my friend and I went to do a 10 mile trail run in Harrogate. We went with the intention of doing it as a training run and not racing it........we haven't run that distance in a long time and it is nice to run somewhere different. So for the first time ever I ran without my watch on! It was nice to run without the pressure of chasing a time or knowing how far we had gone.

Now we were running through mud and cows**t and it was bloody tough! The first 5 miles were quite funny as we were sliding everywhere but the last 5 miles were hard and the last two miles I could have cried lol!

I have no idea what time we did and it doesn't matter as we finished it without face planting in mud or crying lol.

When it comes to bootcamp......you can come along work at your own pace........it might feel hard at the time, however, once you have done you will feel like you have achieved something!

So take off the pressure of having to be the best or the fittest.....so click one of the links below and start your fitness journey today!

Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain

Click here for all your no pressure training

Click here for your 21 day transformation plan

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (nearly had a big girl paddy) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment