Friday 29 September 2017

24 hour action!


Hi Guys,

Hope you have had a good week? Unusual that I send my blog on a weekend, however I have had a mental week and finally finding some time to type it up!

This week I went to a business breakfast meeting with over 250 business people there! There were a couple of speakers on who were very interesting and made some good points.

One of them mentioned that if you have an idea that you should follow it through within 24 hours. I love this, especially as I am impatient and like things to happen quickly! So I have been working on an idea to offer some extra services which I will send out in my next email.



When it comes to health and fitness I realise that 24 hours is not always long enough time to make a decision. Some people like to think and weigh up their options before they make a decision. However when it comes to getting results from diet and exercise it does not happen overnight. So the longer you think about taking action, it will take longer to get results.

So if you have been thinking about making a change to your health and fitness then why not click one of the links below? Christmas is fast approaching and if you want to rock those Christmas parties feeling and looking great then click one of the links below.

Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain

Click here to start your fitness journey

Click here to look fab in your christmas outfit!

Click here for delicious monthly recipes

Andrea (24 hour action plan underway) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment