Monday 21 August 2017

It's all in the Prep!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? This weekend I have been decorating! Now anyone that knows me, knows that I am very impatient and once I decide I want something I want it straight away!
My kitchen cupboards needed painting as well as the walls, so when I said to my Dad it won't take long we can just wack the paint on, well the look on his face told me that that is not the way to decorate lol! Now my Dad is a perfectionist when it comes to decortaing and told me that I would need to prep all the doors first, clean and sand them down......yawn yawn what a ball ache!
Anyway I listened to his advice and prepped everything before I started painting. Now wait for the shock confession......1. MY dad was right and 2. I actually ENJOYED yes enjoyed the decorating! I found the painting quite relaxing. Anyway walls are all done and half of cupboards are done too. Any spare time I have been doing it, I even skipped running yesterday to have a full day painting!! What the hell has happened to me lol.
I am glad I listened to my Dad as putting the prep in to start with will make my cupboards better in the long run, so glad I didn't go for the quick fix!
meal prep
It is the same with diet and exercise, so many people opt for the 'quick fix' when it comes to losing weight, going on crash or extreme diets and yes they may lose weight in the short term, however, long term they tend to put the weight back on plus extra! I understand why people do it as they want instant results (like me and my kitchen) however anything that is going to last in the long term, needs time to work. You have to be consistant with healthy eating and training and the results will last!
So if like me you need help being a little less impatient then click on one of the links below..... 
Also if you missed my guide on meal prep then drop me an email and I will send you a copy :)
Why not sign up to our monthly recipes, take out the hassle in deciding what to eat and add some variety to your life ;) Our introductory offer is £5.00 for the first month then only £10.00 a month for up to 15 recipes! That is less than 0.70p a recipe! #bargain
Andrea (who'd of thought I liked painting) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk
Follow us on instagram @fit4force
Connect on Linkedin - Andrea Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment