Friday 6 September 2019

When you don't want something to end......

There are many enjoyable things in life which we don't want to end, favourite movie, a great conversation, favourite meal or chocolate bar and summer......I am really not ready for summer to end!



I am clinging on to the last bit of nice weather we might have, shorts were still on for bootcamp on Monday and my sandals have still been worn for work. My alarm has been going off this week and I thought it was faulty as it felt like the middle of the night as it was still dark :(

I definitely need to retire somewhere warm or have a holiday home in the sun!

Now when it comes to training there are many times I wish the sessions were over, when you are doing a tough gym session, a hard class or your lungs or on fire from doing a run. I can say that probably 8 out of 10 times I am glad that the session is over! However even though I am often glad it is over it is only ever short term feeling - as I always (well 90% of the time) feel good once it is complete.

On the flip side, the by product of a hard session is the health benefits you gain - which is something I want to continue as long as possible! I was lucky enough to have healthy, fit role models in my parents. Ever since I can remember they have been into fitness, even now they are older with a few aches and pains under their belts the benefits of years of training still show.

Now I can't stop the summer ending or have a never ending bag of Cadbury's giant buttons (one of my faves in case you haven't guessed). However I can control how long my health and fitness lasts by investing time into training and eating healthy.

So if you want help to make health infinite click one of the links below.

Click here for never ending health benefits

Click here to eat for longevity
Andrea (partial to Cardbury's buttons) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment