Tuesday 7 May 2019

Never trust an Instructor who doesn't exercise!

Hope you have all enjoyed another bank holiday? I could quite easily get used to these four day weeks....however that extra day off is really testing my memory as I can't seem to recall what happened before the long weekend! #anotherjoyofturning40

Before I start on this weeks blog I suppose I should mention that some guy called Harry and some lady called Meghan did something so extraordinary that it is all over the news......they had a baby!!

Anyway back to the life of real people......a couple of weeks ago I was waiting outside the Sports Hall ready to take my boxing bootcamp and I bent down to get something out of my bag and I could hardly move. I had started a new gym programme that week and I felt like I had been in a tumble dryer as I ached all over.

A couple of clients laughed as I think they like to see me in pain ;) One client said it was good as Karma was working and getting it's own back on all the times I make them ache.......then added that you wouldn't actually trust an instructor who didn't exercise!

I loved the fact that my clients see the benefits of having an instructor who practices what they preach....don't get me wrong there are some fantastic coaches/instructors out there who can no longer train through injury, however, they have practised what they preach in the past.

One thing I mention often in my blogs in consistency, in order to get results you have to be consistent. I train before work every morning and it is now my way of life. Yes i am human and there are the odd days I press snooze and skip my work-out, however, I could count on one hand how many times I have done that this year.

As an instructor I like to motivate my clients and the only way I can honestly do that is by doing everything I promote to my clients - train regularly and eat healthy. Yes have treats, but keep them to a minimum.

I also like to share my pain with my clients, if I have sore legs they get a leg session ;)



The best thing for me about that comment was that my clients are comfortable enough and see me as approachable enough for them to take the mickey! So if you want to train with like minded people who like to have banter before training and are out of breath during then click one of the links below :)

Click here to be trained by instructors who practice what they preach
Click here for the 80% that gets you results
Andrea (enjoys inflicting pain through exercise!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment