Tuesday 28 May 2019

Be like Dave!

On Saturday I went to see Hugh Jackman in concert.........I will be honest it wasn't something I was interested in going to but went with my Mum and a family friend. I hadn't even seen the Greatest showman prior to going to the concert ( I have since watched it on Sunday night!) I can hear all those die hard 'Greatest Showman' fans gasping in disbelief lol!

Anyway it only took one concert for me to develop a crush on him! I didn't realise how fit he is (physically) and ripped......looking great at 50!! There was one point in the show where he had been dancing then a 'Wolverine' vein popped out of his bicep! (see below image).

He put on a great show which I really enjoyed, despite not knowing all the songs!

In part of his show he went down into the audience and started talking to a couple Val and Dave......eventually after a few one liners from Dave, Hugh got him up on stage. Now what I loved was how Dave embraced the experience and didn't care that he was dancing around on stage with a fit guy in front of thousands of people! The audience loved it, Hugh loved it and most of all Dave looked to be having the time of his life!

Often when people start group training they worry about what everyone else will think of them, what they look like, will they be fit enough, are they wearing the right gear.......many thoughts and anxieties can creep in when starting something new. All I can say is 'be like Dave' act like no-one is watching, because nine times out of ten no-one is (other than the instructor to make sure you are ok). Everyone is too busy doing their own thing or busy worrying about exactly the same things that they don't have time to watch anyone else.

Fit 4 Force sessions let you work at your own pace, we cater for a range of fitness levels and we really don't care if you have 'last seasons' trainers on! 

So get on your own 'stage' of fitness and become the star of your own show!
Click here to be like Dave
Click here to lose fat and 
Andrea (got a new crush) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment