Tuesday 26 February 2019

Surround yourself with people who are better than you.

Last week was the 2019 Brit Awards, one of my favourite artists, Pink closed the show with an outstanding performance.

At the Brits, Pink quoted ' in order to be successful you need to surround yourself with people who are better than you'. I love this motto and it can be applied to all aspects of your life. As I have got older I have found this to be true....the more you surround yourself with positive, supportive and knowledgeable people the better you become and it tends to bring the best out in you.



How many times have you been surrounded by energy drainers, or people who try knock you off track when it comes to achieving your goals?

This can be true when it comes to health and fitness, people offering you extra cake when you are trying to be good, people fighting for your time when you want to train, people who are jealous of your motivation, all things which can have a negative effect on your success.

Now I am not saying that we can be surrounded by positive , supportive people 100% of the time. I know it is hard to be positive 100% of the time. There are days when I feel tired and can't be bothered, I want to press snooze and want to skip my work-out, or I want to sit and eat rubbish. There are also days I feel shattered and don't have the energy to teach bootcamp.

However, if I turned up as Miss 'can't be bothered' and not motivating then the experience for my customers would be a negative one. So I have a word with myself and put a smile on my face and give the best possible experience to my clients. I also get out of bed as I know it will make me feel better and I limit the amount of rubbish I eat (yes I have treats as I am human).

The great thing about group training, especially bootcamp is that you are surrounded with like minded people, people who turn up week in week out and have the motivation to do something. There will be times when one person is less motivated than someone else and vice versa, however, everyone supports each other and makes the experience better.

When it comes to exercise, surround yourself with supportive people and click one of the links below.

Click here to surround yourself with like minded people
Click here for positive way to eat healthy
Andrea (cut out the energy drainers) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment