Tuesday 12 February 2019

Because your worth it.......

The other week I went shopping with my friend as she wanted a new foundation, now I didn't need anything but said I would go with her as an excuse to catch up. As I sat and watched the beauty consultant match her with the perfect foundation, the easily led marketers dream (me) got sucked into the buy two items and get six items and a gift bag for FREE promotion!

So one contour stick and beauty boosting foundation later I left the shopping centre feeling good about my purchases!

The beauty industry is worth approximately £27 billion! Now I contribute to that on a regular basis, as I like to look after my skin (especially now I have hit 40!) I get sucked into buying things which promote younger looking skin, I like a regular facial, going to the hairdressers, having my nails done.....in fact the list can go on and I would say I do the minimum compared to some!

So compare this to the fitness industry, worth approximately £5 billion......a fraction of the beauty industries worth!
  • I wonder how many people buy a block of facials and don't use them compared to wasted gym/fitness memberships?
  • I wonder how many people stay at home when it is cold and dark instead of going to their nail appointment?
  • I wonder how many people don't think twice about spending over £40 for a 'miracle' face cream yet turn their nose up at paying £40.00 a month for a fitness membership?
Obesity costs the NHS about £9.7billion a year with a wider cost to society of approximately £27billion!!

Like I said I love a good pamper however, I also spend the majority of my time (and money) on staying fit & healthy. The best anti-ageing I have come across is plenty of exercise, fuelling the body correctly and drinking plenty......of water! I try to keep my face & body in sync when it comes to ageing. 



There might be a time when you can't afford to buy those miracle creams, so the alternative (and better option) is to keep active and eat well!

So if you want to 'Loreal' your fitness click one of the links below
Click here for 'because your worth it' fitness
Click here to anti-ageing diet
Andrea (a marketers dream) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment