Tuesday 19 February 2019

Principles of a Penguin

I called into the 'folks' the other day and my Dad had got me a present! Well doesn't everyone love a surprise present?

He had got me an ice scraper attached to a hand warmer in the form of a penguin......both a practical and thoughtful present as I love scraping ice off my windscreen ;) Only joking but I do however, love penguins! Anyone who knows me I am not really an animal lover, however, I have a thing for penguins. They are both cute and funny! Something that I like in humans too......

I also love the principles of a Penguin, they tend to find a mate and stick with them for life! This type of commitment is rare in most other breeds of animals, including humans.



Now when it comes to exercise, some people have the principles of a rabbit, try every new trend out there, are hit and miss when it comes to exercise......... and some are like Penguins!

They find a routine that works for them and stick to it, no matter how hard it sometimes gets, the results for health and fitness are worth it.

We live in a world of quick fixes and quick swaps if something doesn't work.....health & fitness requires, patience, dedication and commitment!

So if you want to make your exercise routine worthy of a Penguin then click one of the links below!

Click here to commit to be fit!
Click here for a results driven diet
Andrea (if only you could get Pet Penguins!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment