Tuesday 5 March 2019

I won't wear makeup on Thursday......


'So I won't wear makeup on Thursday, cause who I am is enough'.........

We live in a world of social media where people post the best versions of themselves, or a version which is filtered and nothing like the real deal! Contouring, false eyebrows, the prefect selfie and false pout seems to have taken over happiness, integrity and being happy in our own skin.

Jess Glynne's latest song, Thursday, has some great lyrics and touches on insecurities people may have.....

When it comes to exercise we often focus on the benefits to our physical health and our mental & emotional well being often gets side lined. For me exercise brings so many benefits......yes it keeps my heart healthy, it keeps me at a healthy weight and I don't mind how I look in a bikini, however, it brings me so much more, mentally and emotionally.
  • I have made some great friends through exercise, not only have I gained friends, I have also gained a great social life including trips abroad.
  • It kick starts my day - last Thursday I slept in and skipped the gym! Something I haven't done in a long time......I felt sluggish all day and I wasn't in the best mood either. The days I get up and go to the gym sets me up for the day and I am more productive.
  • It relieves stress - its amazing how getting active switches your mind off from the day to day grind and makes you focus better. In fact some of my best inspiration has come from ideas I have had when out for a run (or relaxing on the bath!)

More importantly it gives me confidence........now it has taken a few years for all this to slot into place. The physical results of exercise don't happen overnight, it takes time and dedication.......just like learning to love yourself and be happy with who you are, it is not something which happens instantly, it also takes time.

Happiness and confidence are much more attractive than false lips and eyebrows.........love who you are, love your body and treat it like it belongs to someone you love. You get one body & one mind so one chance to look after them the best you can!
Click here for training that makes you realise you are enough!
Click here to eat yourself confident
Andrea (often seen without makeup) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment