Tuesday 19 March 2019

What's your form of protection?

Health Protection that is!

Yesterday I attend a Weight management declaration event run by the local council and one thing that I brought away was that we need to invest in Health Protection.

So what is meant by health protection? Protecting your health is taking action before anything has happened, doing everything you can to reduce your risk of disease prevention rather than disease treatment.

Obesity is the one of the largest causes of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and some cancers. By taking part in regular physical activity and following a healthy well balanced diet you can reduce these risks.

So often we want a magic pill or a quick fix, however, it has to be a lifestyle change. It doesn't happen overnight, we can't get someone to do it for us and sometimes it feels bloody hard!



Now even though you can't get someone to do it for you, you can however work with experts and train with like minded people who make it fun.

If you don't want to take my word for it then see what one of my customers has to day below......... (watch out for more testimonials over the next few weeks).

I have been going to Andrea's classes almost from the start over 7 years ago. Her classes are for all ages and abilities . You work at your own pace or push yourself out of your comfort zone or 'Max it out' as Andrea says.
The classes are never boring and Andrea is very approachable and encouraging. I tend to go mainly to the Boxing Bootcamp, which I love!
Now I am the other side of 55 and I am fitter than when I was in my 20's and 30's. I know that attending the classes has made me stronger both physically and mentally and has enabled me to take on and complete some amazing challenges! (Emer)


So if you want to get the same benefits then click one of the links below!

Click here for health protection training
Click here to protect the weight gain
Andrea (health protector) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment