Tuesday 26 March 2019

Here's to what some of the ladies have to say.......

Last week I shared with you a testimonial from a customer, so this week rather than hearing from me I thought I would share with you what others have to say about Fit 4 Force......

Over to the ladies.......

I started running with my local running club just over 3 years ago.  I started progressing well but found that after a year or so I seemed to plateau with my overall performance.  I spoke with Andrea about this and she advised that some sort of resistance or high intensity training would be beneficial, and so I started boot camp training with Fit 4 Force.  I was astonished at how quickly I started to notice a difference; my body shape changed and I became more toned all over, my running speed improved and I noticed a massive improvement in my overall endurance whilst running.

Andrea’s classes are inclusive of all ages and fitness levels, and there are always variations on each activity to cater for different levels of performance and ability.  Andrea’s wicked sense of humour makes the classes fun and enjoyable, but at the same time providing a good workout for everyone.  Every class is different and you never know what to expect, but one constant is that you always know you’ve worked hard at the end!!  I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a change from their current training routine, or wants to start exercising. - Stacey

I've always loved running, and have done since I started when my daughter, who is now 15 was 18 months old. After a few years of exploring the footpaths around Mirfield I discovered my joints were no longer as young as they were and to my horror my knee and hip decided to tell me enough was enough! What was I to do now, the thought of no more running was like a massive slap around the face! They say things happen for a reason, well in my case this is absolutely true. I discovered Bootcamp and Andrea, I have been attending the sessions 2 or 3 times a week now for a couple of years. And the difference in my body is absolutely amazing. I no longer suffer with my knee and hip, and know that this is from strengthening my core (something I knew little about 13 and a half years ago - when I first put the running shoes on!). I feel much stronger within myself, fitter and certainly more confident about my body shape. I have met lots of lovely people at the regular classes, and I have found a regular exercise class that is varied, tests my body, and I can only equate to a personal training session with a group of friends! Thank you Andrea x - Clare

I joined over a year ago and definitely have seen a huge improvement in my fitness. It’s varied and doesn’t get boring which I like. It’s intense and still challenging, however Andrea is aware of everyone’s journey and it can be adapted to suit different levels. Fabulous group of people attend too, all different ages and abilities and we manage to have a laugh at the same time - Louise

I was introduced to fit4force via a friend and I’m so glad that she did. I love it! It fits in with my weekly routine most of the time so I can go at least once a week but try to go 2/3 times if I can. No two classes are the same so it never becomes a chore and Andrea makes it fun and gives alternatives for different levels of fitness and ability. I suffer from a bad back but have been able to do the class without further pain being caused and in fact I believe the workouts have made it stronger. If you want results, this is your class!! - Lis

I have been going to Andrea's classes almost from the start over 7 years ago. Her classes are for all ages and abilities . You work at your own pace or push yourself out of your comfort zone or 'Max it out' as Andrea says.
The classes are never boring and Andrea is very approachable and encouraging. I tend to go mainly to the Boxing Bootcamp, which I love!
Now I am the other side of 55 and I am fitter than when I was in my 20's and 30's. I know that attending the classes has made me stronger both physically and mentally and has enabled me to take on and complete some amazing challenges! (Emer)


So if you want to get the same benefits then click one of the links below!



Click here for fun & fitness
Click here to easy healthy eating guide
Andrea (wicked sense of humour) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment