Wednesday 3 April 2019

Health is wealth......

I was talking to someone the other day and when they found out that I ran my own businesses they automatically thought I was rich! Not got my detached house and Range Rover just yet!

When I sat and thought about it, we put so much emphasis on finances when we talk about being 'rich', however, I feel I am rich in many other ways.

I have fantastic family and friends
I have a career/job which I love
Most importantly I have my health (apart from a cold this week!)

Good health and well being is something which I take for granted, but also work hard at! Being physically active and eating healthy on a regular basis takes commitment in both time and often money.

It often shocks me how much money people are prepared to spend on clothes, shoes, cars, anything materialistic but don't invest in their health and their future. We have one body and we need to take care of it! Most people look after their cars better than their bodies!



So if you want to avoid the 'scrap heap' then why not do something about it....invest your time and money in health instead of handbags!

Click one of the links below to keep your 'motor running' for a long time.

Click here to upgrade to a sporty number
Click here to fuel your health
Andrea (one day will be a 'classic') Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment