Tuesday 2 October 2018

To be as hot as Kylie!

Last night I went to see the Pop Princess which is Kylie Minogue at Manchester Arena. It was a fantastic concert with hits both old and new.

I was impressed that she still sounded as good 30 years on and more impressed at how amazing she looks for 50 years old! If I look like that when I am 50 then I will be happy.

Now I can't comment on what her beauty regime is to look so good, however, I am guessing from her physique and the way she danced around the stage in high heels (which is a skill in itself) she has not had a life of eating pizza and sitting on the couch.



Now as I am approaching the big 40 I have started to look at health and fitness differently........I used to put so much focus on how I looked (which is still important to me) however it is what is going on in the inside too.

I am going to use my car as an example, my little Mini Cooper S. Lovely sporty number, body work still in good nick with just the odd chip here and there,on first glance looks great. However what is going on under the bonnet is a different story. 11 years old and with 93000 on the clock it is not running at its best and my 'car guy' has advised that probably won't last much longer :(

Now we have the luxury of trading cars in over our lifetime, however, we only get one body! In some cases we probably look after our cars better than we look after our bodies!

Now I know for some this seems irrelevant as getting older seems ages away, for some it might seem too late to start, however, whatever age, whatever level of health or fitness it is never too late! Small changes can lead to small results.

Our new package #MISSION40 launches on Monday 8th October, it is designed for those who want a lifestyle change, who can commit to getting fit over the next 6 months and for those who are thinking beyond a quick fix option.

I admit I have had a big issue with turning 40 as there are things in my personal life which I have not achieved, however, I know the healthier I am then those things are still achievable regardless of my milestones. Last night Kylie was my inspiration, if I can dance around in high heels and wear fitting clothes and look that good at 50 then I will be very happy!

If you feel inspired then click one of the links below........
Click here to strut your stuff as you get older
Click here to eat yourself young
Andrea (wrote this 'especially for you') Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment