Tuesday 23 October 2018

Its not too late to start!

Hello Troops,

Hope you have had a good weekend and a good start to the week?

Last week was out of the norm for me as we launched a PR campaign for our other business 'Sporting Age'. We had a slot on Look North and also did a live interview on Radio Leeds.......slightly nerve wracking to say the least! For those who don't know, Sporting Age is a product we deliver in Primary Schools to help improve Physical Literacy of students.  Visit www.sportingage.co.uk to find out more.

Helping children to be physically active at a young age will help give them the foundations to stay active later in life. Having said this, if someone hasn't been an active child it doesn't mean that they can't be an active adult......it is never too late to start!


You all probably know by now I turn 40 at the end of the year, and the countdown is getting nearer! Over the years I have heard people say that life begins at 40 and I am starting to think this is true as exciting things seem to be happening this year! 

A few weeks ago I launched our new package #MISSION40 as I want to help as many people as I can improve their health and fitness. Now I know I am far from ready for the scrap heap, however, I have started to notice that I don't bounce back from things as easy as I did when I was in my twenties/early thirties........nights out being the main one lol! It is the same when it comes to doing new training programmes, not having enough sleep, even a weekend away takes more recovery the week after! I often think how would I cope if I didn't eat healthy and stay active!?

If any of the above relates to you and you want to make improvements to your health and fitness then click one of the links below........

You are never too old and it is never too late!

Click here to be a fit adult
Click here to energise your body!
Andrea (bring on turning 40!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment