Thursday 18 October 2018

Mini Adventure has come to an end!

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all having a happy & healthy week?

This weekend was a sad one for me as I said goodbye to my Mini Cooper L. For years I had a picture of a blue mini on my computer screen as it was my dream car. Two & half years ago I was lucky enough to come across my blue Mini Cooper S and finally get behind the wheel on a daily basis.



Now when I got my car it was 7 years old and had a fair few miles on the clock, however, I knew I would look after it and enjoy it whilst it lasted. Over the last 6 months it has been giving me signs that all was not great under the bonnet! I have had a few issues which needed fixing and over the last few months I have had two mechanics tell me to get it traded in as soon as possible! Now as much as I love that car, you have to listen to the experts!

Sunday was the day when I went to do a trade in! On the Saturday I washed and cleaned my Mini and when I went to get my Dad on Sunday morning I felt quite sad that I was letting go of my ‘dream car’. My new car was in Birmingham so we had a very wet journey down on Sunday morning. I was in two minds about whether I was doing the right thing………then with about an hour to go on our journey my engine warning light came on! My mind was then made up and I drove my Sirocco home!

Now the one thing about my Mini was that it looked in great condition on the outside, however, the things happening under the bonnet were a different story!

The same can be said for people, we may look good on the outside and think we don’t need to exercise or eat healthy, however, it is what is going on inside that matters! Often like cars, we may have small warnings which flag up every now and then, which we often tend to ignore and hope will go away. We have the luxury of trading cars in, however, we only get one body! Two things which are precious are time and health….the things which can’t be reversed!

Now I listened to the experts and was in a fortunate position that I could trade my car in………….bodies are a different story.

So if you think you need to maintain your chassis before it is too late then let the experts help and click one of the links below.

Click here to be healthy inside out
Click here to eat the right fuel
Andrea (can't park my new car for toffee) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment