Tuesday 22 May 2018

Why have one man when you can have two!

Take your minds out of the gutter........I am talking purely business!

Now if you read my blogs you will know that last year I became a Director of Legacy Sport as well as still running Fit 4 Force. It has been a fantastic 12 months and I have really enjoyed working with my fellow Directors and Business Partners, Shaun & Jonny. So much so that as of last week Shaun and Jonny became partners of Fit 4 Force!

These two guys are great additions to Fit 4 Force and we are excited about offering more products and seeing what the future holds for Fit 4 Force. For you guys who train with me, everything will be the same, you will still have me shouting 'Burpees' to you all. Although Shaun is an ex PE teacher and Jonny currently still a PE teacher so if they fancy cracking the whip sometime then they are qualified to do so.

In July Fit 4 Force will have been going for 7 years!! Not sure where the time has gone! I have loved every minute of it. Running my own business has put me out of my comfort zone, I have gained some valuable experience, gained loads more confidence and I feel proud that I have helped so many people over the years. However I am not going to lie, doing it solo has been lonely, there have been times I have wanted to quit. There has been blood, sweat and many tears gone into Fit 4 Force.

When I started with Legacy, I realised how great it was to work with others, people to bounce ideas off, people who have different ideas and skill set to myself which makes a great team. I can ask friends and family for opinions, however, it is not the same.



The same goes for exercise.........you can do it alone, or you can do it as a team. You can go from friend & family advice or you can go to an expert.

At boot camp we start the session together and finish together, we encourage and build each other up and we often have a laugh!

Now I ran a business for nearly 7 years on my own and I managed, however, I now know that working with others is so much easier.......and I know results will come quicker.

So if you want to be part of a team and no longer want to struggle on your own, then click one of the links below.
 
Click here to train as part of a team
Click here to make healthy eating easy
Andrea (glad to have two men in my life) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment