Wednesday 2 May 2018

Don't save things for best....


Hi Guys,

Hope you are having a good week so far?

Over the last few weeks I have been having a good clear out of old things at home, it is amazing how much stuff I have!

Anyway I was going through my cupboards and realised how much nice stuff I have that I don't tend to use as I like to keep it for 'best'! The prime example of this is my Mum and Dad bought me a lovely make-up & toilet bag for Christmas (well I say my Dad but he doesn't know what 'they' have got me till I open the present lol). Now these items are Ted Baker ones so I thought I best keep them for 'best' and not use them everyday. So they are in my bathroom cupboard gathering dust, waiting to be used probably 4 or 5 times a year when I go away!

Now as I am writing this they are still gathering dust, however, I will get them down this week and put them in my gym bag!

How many of you out there save things for best though? Whether it is clothes, shoes, bags, items or even worse your health! Just like I am sat here thinking I need to get my nice make-up bag etc down from my bathroom cabinet, how many of you are probably thinking that you will start your healthy eating 'On Monday'? Or how many have been saying that you are going to start exercising 'soon'?


Now I can either watch my toilet bag gather dust or I can get it out and starting using it! I will only get one chance to use that particular toilet bag....I am however lucky that when that one has worn out I can buy another. Something we cant do with our bodies. We only get one chance to look after it, to treat it well and fuel it right.

So if you want to take the leap and not save things for best.....because that 'best' day may never come! Click one of the links below to start making changes today!
Click here to to be your best
Click here to fuel yourself fit
Andrea (every day is a best day from now on) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment