Thursday 17 May 2018

What would you do with an extra 5 years?

Hi All,


Hope you have been enjoying the nice weather we have been having recently?......I have to admit that it is a joy to be outside doing bootcamp when the sun is shining!

A couple of weeks ago I was at Sports engagement morning and one of the questions which was asked was what would you do if you had an extra 5 years to live?

What a question to answer, there is so much I would do in 5 years! Research suggests that by being physically active you can increase your life expectancy by 5 years. Now I don['t know about you guys, but for me that is a major reason to keep active. I look back over the last 5 years and I have done so many fun things and achieved so much.....so why wouldn't anyone want to live an extra 5 years.

I think there is a misconception that if you are naturally slim you don't have to exercise or you only have to do it to lose weight. There are so many benefits to health and well-being by being physically active that everyone should be doing it!
  • Reduce risk of many chronic disease (including some cancer)
  • Great for heart health
  • Improve mood
  • Boost your immune system
  • Change your shape and tone your body
  • Makes you more motivated
  • keeps you looking younger!
I have attached a link to a video of children who were asked the same question........for me this video alone is an inspiration to keep moving.

5 Year longer video

So if you want help in keeping active and work towards adding years to your life then click one of the links below.

Click here to boost your life expectancy
Click here to fuel your activity
Andrea (wants to be around for a long time) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment