Tuesday 8 May 2018

Everyone should feel pretty!

Hi Guys,

Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend and more importantly the nice weather!

I had a great weekend, flew by as normal.......it is true what they say life does seem to go really quick the older I get, or is it the busier I get!?

Anyway at the weekend I went to see the new Amy Schumer film...'I feel Pretty'. Now I am not here to do a film review, however, this film was funny and most of all empowering! I think I could write a few blogs from the content, however, I will try and stick to one.....and try not to ruin the story line!

So in a nutshell, the character Renee, was single, in a job she didn't like, was a bit overweight and lacked confidence. The first thing that I picked up in the film was a part where she went to a 'spin' class. She turned up, not sure how to use the equipment, everyone in the class were super skinny (which is not reality when you go to any training session) and the receptionist looked down at her as if she shouldn't be there. She got on the bike fell off and ripped her pants. Now most people would never go back, however, her character went back and this is where her life changed. She ended up falling off the bike, hitting her head and when she woke up she saw herself completely different....she saw she was beautiful with a slim toned body. The positive effect this had on her life was amazing. She landed a dream job, found herself a boyfriend and lived life to the full.



Now to everyone else she looked the same, she hadn't dropped any weight, however, her belief and confidence soared through the roof, because of this everyone looked at her in a different light!!

Now fast forward an hour or so and she hit her head again and her 'spell' as she called it had worn off....she saw herself as she had previously, her confidence plummeted and she quit her job, dumped her boyfriend as she thought no-one would recognise her or want her!

Now I am not going to spoil the ending, however, it really struck a chord with me.....just by changing the way you think can have a massive impact on your life. I have done previous blogs on the law of attraction....what we believe we can achieve.

The film was set out with complete extremes, however, I do believe there are classes out there that don't make everyone feel welcome........one of things we like to promote at Fit 4 Force is that people of all shapes, sizes and fitness abilities are made to feel welcome. Our main job is to help increase your fitness levels, however a positive by product of that is to help build confidence, whether that is just by attending the session, helping you believe you can achieve something, or by helping change the way you look and feel about yourself.

This film was based around a female character, however, the same goes for men......we are here to help. This film really inspired me.....so let me inspire you guys and click on the links below!
Click here to boost your confidence
Click here to feel your best
Andrea (felt very inspired) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment