Tuesday 5 June 2018

When you know something is wrong and do it anyway.......

Hi Guys,

Hope you have had a good weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather we had?

Last week was a busy week.....we officially signed and started training our new franchisee with Legacy Sport (my other business). So it was great for me to relieve some stress and put my boot campers through their paces ;)

On Friday I met a friend for coffee and whilst I was waiting for her arrive I went to get some more earrings. I went into the shop and asked them to show me where the clip on's were..........I cant believe the limited choice, well unless I wanted to wear Unicorns or lady birds in my ears! I was looking and one of the assistants came straight over and asked if I wanted to have my ears pierced instead.

Now for those that don't know I was born with a hole in the heart and have two leaky valves so I am not supposed to get any piercings in case there is a risk of infection. I proceeded to tell the assistant this and also said that it probably included tattoos but I had them anyway!



Now I would like to say that this is something which was done when I was young......well my first one was and my last one was when I was 37 (or 38 - can't remember) so I can't blame it on being too young to know any better.

If we are honest we have probably all done something at some stage in our lives which we know is wrong, or not good for us and done it anyway.

If we look at health related things, how many people smoke, drink in excess, constantly eat the wrong foods and never exercise? These are all things which have a negative effect on our health yet people still make the decision to do it.

I'll be honest when I had my first tattoo I was 23, just split from my fiancée at the time and went and got it without thinking. Fast forward 14/15 years and I knew what I was doing, went to a reputable artist and looked after it properly.

The same goes with diet, if you are consistently good, then one cheat meal is not going to harm you. However it is when the cheat meals become regular and the healthy eating is limited that issues can arise.

So if you want to take your first step to becoming a healthy version of yourself then click one of the links below and let us help you.
Click here to have a healthy heart and body
Click here to reduce cheat meals and increase healthy eating
Andrea (managed to get some decent clip on's) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment