Tuesday 26 June 2018

What happens in Ibiza.....goes in my blog!

Errrr well the title is not entirely true.......certain things that happen in Ibiza can go in my blog, the rest can stay in the Balearics!

So last week I was back to reality after spending four nights on the gorgeous Isle of Ibiza. Eight of us jetted off and spent four nights for fun in the sun in a private Villa. To say that the holiday was action packed is an understatement. I am not sure how we fitted it all in!

Now I am not going to give you a blow by blow account of what happened, however in short we Irish danced and synchronised swam till the early hours and killed Meatloaf on the karaoke. Drunk purchased beach fabric whilst sunbathing, spent a whole day on a private boat, stopping off at a gorgeous Island. And danced away to Tinie Tempah and David Guetta........not bad for only 4 nights.



For me it was a fantastic break with fantastic friends which combined all the components I would want out of a holiday.......relaxing, laughing, experiencing new things and enjoying nice food and drink.

For me I love variety.......whether that relates to a holiday, my work, my training, my life in general. How boring would it be if we did the same thing day in day out!?

Taking this into account I like to take that variety and inject it into my fitness sessions........each session is different and includes the components for an all round health and fitness regime.......strength, endurance, speed and power.

The hard part of most training is knowing what to do and to also get a balance.......so many people stick to one element of training (i.e cardio) and end up getting injured as they have neglected their strength....or vice versa. Now there isn't a one size fits all approach, however, if you want to try something new, which offers a balance of different training techniques and components of fitness then click one of the links below.
 
Click here for variety of training
Click here for a eating plan full of variety
Andrea (on countdown to the next trip!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment