Friday 6 April 2018

Toddler on the run!

Hello Troops,

Hope you all had a good Easter and didn't eat too many eggs ;) I cant believe the bank holiday weather! Hopefully we will now get a spring and we are done with all the snow!

So today I went to the gym first thing and then went to my second office (aka coffee shop) whilst I was waiting to go shopping with the big bro.

I was sat by the window when I saw a toddler running across the car park.....at first I couldn't see an adult near this child and obviously there were cars coming in and out so I started to panic a bit. Then I saw a woman running (or trying to run) after this child....with a potty in her hand (random but anyway).



Now the thing that shocked me about this situation was that the adult wasn't fit enough to keep up with the child. You often find that parents/grandparents can't keep up with children. I think this is quite shocking in a situation which involves play, however, when it involves safety it is quite worrying.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that children can dart in a split second, however, if you are fit enough to catch them it shouldn't be an issue. If there was a car coming today then this blog would be completely different.

I have grown up with fit and healthy parents so when I was a child I could never out run them (unfortunate for me at times lol)....... although I could beat them both now ;) My childhood was spent playing rounders in parks and always been quite active, so when I see parents who can't keep up I think that both the child and parent are missing out.

I promote health & fitness and want people to become the best version they can be.......not only for themselves but for their family too.

So if you are a parent who needs to keep up with their kids or someone who wants to become the best version of themselves then click one of the links below.......
 
Click here to become the best version of yourself
Click here to kick start your weight loss
Andrea (don't want to be out run by a toddler one day) Springthorpe

07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment