Monday 23 April 2018

A Marathon theme going on.

Hello Troops,

Hope you have all had a good weekend and made the most of the sunshine! 

This weekend was the London Marathon and I would like to say a massive well done to those 'Fit 4 Forcers' who completed it.......on what was one of the hottest London Marathons on record!

Now I have done it in the past and it always seem warmer than normal due to the amount of bodies, that with 23 degree heat I take my hat off to everyone who did it! It is a major downside to having it April, you train through cold, wet miserable weather and the day itself can be glorious, just like yesterday!

Now I have done several Marathons in the past and quite honestly at this moment in time I don't have any desire to do another! Although when I was watching it on TV yesterday morning it did back some happy memories (still not enough for me to enter again lol).

One thing it did get me thinking about was how much training, commitment and consistency is required to complete a marathon......well unless you are celebrity and just rock up with a place and think you can do it without the required amount of training!


Anyway the same goes to health and fitness in general......there is no magic pill, no quick fix, it requires dedication, commitment and most of all consistency. 
For me consistency is key, skipping training sessions and only eating 'healthy' one or two days a week don't get results.

For long term results you have to make it a way of life, build your training sessions into your weekly routine, eat healthy on a regular basis with the odd treat thrown in.

If you want help starting your lifelong health & fitness marathon then click one of the links below.
Click here to start your healthy living marathon
Click here to kick start your long term healthy nutrition
Andrea (consistent) Springthorpe

07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment