Tuesday 17 April 2018

Get out of your comfort zone!

Hi All,

Hope you have all had a good weekend and are ready for the impending heat wave!?

I have had quite a busy weekend, which involved hot tubs, celebrating my Dad's birthday and climbing through tree's for a friends birthday!

On Sunday I went to Go Ape, which involves climbing up tree's, going over moving platforms (at a height!) and zip wiring to the ground.

If I am honest I am not great with heights.......well certain aspects of heights that I am not great with. I can jump out of a plan and zip wire to the ground no problem, however, anything where I have to manoeuvre myself across a platform at a great height makes me 'brick it' and swear a lot!.......if those platforms swing or move then I am even worse. Now if I analysed it deeply I am fine dangling from a small wire and jumping into the unknown....however I don't trust my own ability/control when walking across platforms! Anyway that is something beyond my comprehension and too complex for my blog lol.

I wasn't looking forward to going as I had done something similar on a hen do in Majorca a few years ago and ended up having to climb back down as I was terrified! So the fact that I got round without freezing at the top of a tree is good going. I think I had the previous bad experience at the back of mind which was putting me off. I am really glad I went as in the main I enjoyed it......some parts I loved and some parts I hated.



This can happen when it comes to exercise and fitness......it can be daunting going to that new exercise session, you might have had a previous bad experience which puts you off trying something new. However, more often than not, the fear is in our head. At Fit 4 Force we like to make everyone have a positive experience and enjoy the sessions. There may be parts you don't always like, however, in order to get results you often have to push yourself out of your comfort zone!

Looking back to starting my business and my first ever session....I was scared, out of my comfort zone and wasn't sure if I could do it! Nearly 7 years on and I am still going with no regrets!

So if you want help stepping out of your comfort zone then click one of the links below.
Click here to step out of your comfort zone
Click here for a 'non comfort' eating plan
Andrea (glad I stepped into the unknown) Springthorpe

07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment