Tuesday 20 March 2018

When Technology takes over!

Hi Guys,

Hope you are having a good week? I am hoping we have seen the last of the snow as it played havoc with my plans at the weekend!

Last week I went to do a presentation at a local High School on starting my own business. I was waiting in reception and a student came down to use the land line in order to contact a family member. I was shocked when the student didn't know how to use the landline! Now granted some reception phones are complicated, however I think it is more likely that not many people actually use them anymore as mobile's have taken over!

It made me realise that I kinda wish we could go back to the days, when you had to phone a guy's house if you wanted to get hold of them. Back to the the days that when you were out with friends you interacted with each other instead of social media (a massive bug bare of mine!)



Don't get me wrong it is fantastic how technology has developed and everything we can achieve through it. However I am talking about the simple things.....I fear that people are forgetting how to interact with each other as it is so easy to hide behind a phone......a mobile of course and not a landline ;)

The same can happen with exercise, it can get over complicated. There are so many diet plans out there, so many fantastic new exercises and it can sometimes feel too complicated to even start. The thing is keeping it simple, there is no need to re-invent the wheel, no need to do crazy one legged moves on a swiss ball whilst holding a barbell on your back!

Keep it simple, take things back to basics.....you can have a fantastic work-out just using your own body-weight. If you don't believe me then come along and try one of our sessions. Yes I like to mix things up in bootcamp and in my own training. However sticking to the basics can get you great results. It is the same with fat loss - energy in V's energy out.

So if you want to keep it simple whilst achieving results then click one of the links below.
Click here for simple training & great results
Click here for a simple way to lose fat
Andrea (realised I am quite 'old skool') Springthorpe

07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.uk
www.fit4force.co.uk

P.S Look out for our revamped packages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment